If you have been injured, you face a difficult physical recovery and an emotional battle to healing. If you were injured through the part of another person or company, you have the right to sue them in court for damages associated with the injury. Learn about the Boston personal injury services offered by Attorney Brugnoli.
Types of cases prosecuted by the firm include:
- Auto accidents – If you were hit by a car or truck, the injuries can be devastating. Sue the faulty driver in court to obtain money needed to pay for your car repairs and personal medical bills.
- Workplace accidents – If you suffered an accident on the job, you may be able to sue your employer for personal injury. Money receive from the damages can be used to fund your medical care or offset expenses while you are unable to work.
- Medical malpractice – Were you injured as the result of a doctor or medical professional who failed to provide competent medical care? If so you may have a medical malpractice case. Let Attorney Brugnoli litigate against the negligent party to obtain a favorable result.
- Slip and fall – If you experienced a slip and fall, the property or business owner may be liable for the incident. The Law Office of Carl Brugnoli has experience litigating slip and fall cases for the injured party.
- Dog bites – A dog bite can cause great physical distress and emotional damage, such as fear of dogs. Let Attorney Brugnoli litigate against the dog owner.
Do you have a personal injury matter? If so, Attorney Brugnoli invites you to call the firm to discuss your situation. In a free new client phone call, Attorney Carl Brugnoli can listen to your story, discuss your legal options, and let you know how the attorney can be of assistance. Call the law office today at 866-288-1902.